Saturday, February 27, 2010

Slowly forwards


"When you feel good,
you look good"  
~ Slowly forwards ~

Project is going forth slowly. Our training program changed, it's more versatile now as following:

Monday - Whole body workout :
  • Explosive dumbbell/kettlebell swing
  • Lumberjack squat into calf raise & press
  • Pronated‐grip reverse push‐up
  • Chin‐up
  • Vertical thrust
  • Iron cross
Tuesday - Cardio workout

Wednesday - Lower body workout:
  • Barbell front squat (treat as quasi warm‐up)
  • Barbell back squat
  • Alternating dumbbell rear lunge
  • Trap bar / dumbbell deadlift
  • Alternating lateral squat
  • Alternating single‐leg hip bridge

Thursday - Active rest day

Friday - Upper body workout:
  • Bent‐over alternating dumbbell row
  • Slight incline dumbbell bench press
  • Neutral grip pull‐up
  • Seesaw press
  • Barbell corner press
  • Barbell corner row
  • Cable push‐pull

Saturday - Cardio workout

Sunday - Active rest day


I can see changes in my body. Thighs becoming more formed, my arms are just making me laugh 'cause they are looking incredible in my eyes.

Eating is becoming easier..I'm enjoying new recipes, trying new kinds of foods. It turned out that I made 'eating protein with every meal' habit to something too difficult, when it's not.

There are million of ways to have protein with every meal. We humans just try to make everything that seems a struggle in the beginning an impossible thing to do. Even though all things are possible once we make an effort to try and follow through with it.

I'm very satisfied that I went along with this project. I have to admit it hasn't been easy all the time, ups and downs are bound to come along the way, and they have. I've had days when I've broken down in emotional eating or over eating due to boredom. I've had days when I've been sick and tired and wanting to give up. 

Struggles are a part of life, we just have to keep going on and leaving past in the past and with a positive mind going slowly forwards.

- Sara


1 comment:

  1. Sara, Hälsningar från Schweiz! Allt är mycket bra, jag älskar det här:)) Men vårt är din fotos? Skulle vara bra att se några:) Tsemppiä! /Annika

    ReplyDelete