Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Good things come with patience















"When you feel good,
you look good"  
~ Good things come with patience ~

So we are now half way done with this Lean Eating program, and I keep getting more and more addicted to it. I won't be wanting to let it go at all. To my luck, there is another program following this one that I can attend to carry on.

Good things really do come to those who wait and are patient. I have done my very best to keep up with the program and it has given me good results. Below you can see my improvements by measurement.

Weight
Jan 16         59.2
March 27   58.6
Neck
Jan 16          33
March 27     32

Shoulder
Jan 16         98.2
March 27   95.5

Chest
Jan 16         86.6
March 27    86

Upper-Arm
Jan 16          27.2
March 27     27

Waist
Jan 16         73.2
March 27    69

Hip
Jan 16        98.5
March 27   92

Thigh
Jan 16        59.5
March 27   56

Calf
Jan 16         35
March 27   35

Important is to just stick with what you are doing, not giving up. There are always gonna be bad times but you get over them and come out stronger. And it's good if you have other sporty people around you to cheer you on. They can support you and they can understand you.

Just today I went on a run with a friend. I was the one who was supposed to coach her a little towards a 10km run in May but today she ended up cheering me on as I was nearly giving up. I was very glad to have had her there with me, otherwise I might have ended up just walking the last up-hills. Now instead I left off to work with an awesome feeling of energy and success.

I may not have lost weight but I've grown stronger and I feel better about myself than I ever did before. My attitudes towards food and eating has changed, it's more healthy now, as in I'm not obsessing over what I eat and when I eat. I've stopped counting calories which used to cause a lot of stress. Of course I have a lot to learn still and improve. All will happen in good time.
 
So stick to your programs, do your daily routines and habits, and results will come eventually, 
you will see!
- Sara
























No comments:

Post a Comment